Welcome to Community Westview Hospital
Community Westview Hospital is a different kind of hospital that understands good health is not just the absence of disease. Our osteopathic philosophy of care means we treat you as a whole person and assess your entire lifestyle. Your diagnosis, care and treatment at Community Westview Hospital will reflect this approach.
Some of our features include:
- Our hospital is located on a wooded, serene campus, surrounded by beautifully landscaped flower gardens.
- All of our inpatient and specialty outpatient rooms are private, have recently been renovated with flat screen televisions and redecorated to provide you and your loved ones with an environment of home-like comfort.
- We provide the convenience of free parking.
- Our medical staff is comprised of over 30 medical and surgical specialties.
- Our hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, treatment, medical and surgical services. This guide will provide you with more detail on each service and program.
- We offer state-of-the-art technology and comforting surroundings.
Community Westview Hospital offers you and your family an array of services, including a 24-hour emergency room, intensive acute care nursing units, surgical services, imaging services, laboratory services, cancer care, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, sleep lab, renal/dialysis services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and geriatric psychiatric care.
Provide quality healthcare to the central Indiana community with facilities, support and growth for the osteopathic profession.
The best, patient-centered healthcare
Quality, Safety, Service, Teamwork
Our Standards of Service Excellence
- Communication – building trust through sharing of information
- Appearance – demonstrating the best presentation of ourselves and our workplace
- Respect – holding others in the highest regard
- Empathy – understanding the feelings and needs of our guests
- Service – delivering an exceptional experience at every encounter